Nathan and I spent yesterday sightseeing in Galway, since we have such little time left there, and today we’re visiting friends in Dublin so this is a lazy post. Here are some pictures from our sightseeing and some links to keep you busy in the kitchen in the meantime.
In between trying to come up with my own recipes or adapting recipes to my own personal taste, I quite often stumble upon recipes that are just perfect exactly as they are or recipes that I haven’t had time to try out yet but still want to share with you because they look so good. Here’s what I’ve been drooling over lately:
- Cornflake Marshmallow Cookies by Shutterbean. I have made these with and without the marshmallows and both versions are deliciously buttery and crunchy.
- This Barbecued Chicken Satay at South Africa Uncorked looks delicious. Satay and a glass of wine…my weekend is sorted!
- This icecream cake by Catríona at Wholesome Ireland is simple, budget friendly and perfect for the great Irish weather we’re having!
- These granola bars from Liz at I Heart Vegetables are no bake and don’t have the long list of ingredients a lot of supposedly ‘healthy’ granola bars have. Win!
- And finally I wanted to share this amazing video of Ireland two Canadians made while holidaying here. It’s edited so well and showcases Ireland’s beauty.